Glamping pod with sheltered deck and views into woodland and down across campsite.
- Stable door with windows either side and window to rear
- Underfloor heating
- Pull out double bed with storage underneath
- Table and 2 chairs
- Kitchen area with storage, fridge, oven with grill and 2-ring hob, kettle, pans and variety of kitchen equipment
- Coat hooks
- Charcoal barbecue with shelter – small bag of charcoal provided
- Outside table and chairs
- Shared pod amenities
- Spare camp bed or child’s bunks available (with removal of table and chairs)
£60 per night, 2 people, to include electric, heating, charcoal barbecue, fridge, 2 ring cooker with oven and use of facilities.
You only need to bring your bedding, food and favourite teddy.
Please note the dent in the roof… a gift from Storm Eunice when she blew a young fir tree down. A new porch will be fitted this winter to both repair the damage and create a little more shelter, much like the Green Pod.