Come and stay at Lane End Camping for luxury camping, almost like home! We have two heated glamping pods available all year round. The Green and Red Pods both have separate sleeping, cooking and dining areas, with shared washroom, toilet and dishwashing facilities close by. A secluded camping pitch behind the Pods is available for extra accommodation. The sheltered firepit and seating area makes for cosy nights under the stars. Why not come and take a break here at Lane End, where you can enjoy the pleasures of the outdoors with the comforts of home.
The Red Pod is a cosy glamping pod with sheltered deck and views into woodland and down across campsite.
- Stable door with windows either side and window to rear
- Underfloor heating
- Pull out double bed with storage underneath
- Table and 2 chairs
- Kitchen area with storage, fridge, oven with grill and 2-ring hob, kettle, pans and variety of kitchen equipment
- Electric socket points
- Coat hooks
- Charcoal barbecue with shelter – small bag of charcoal provided
- Outside table and chairs
- Shared pod amenities
- Camp beds or child’s bunks available for use (with removal of table and chairs)
£60 per night, 2 people, to include electric, heating, charcoal barbecue, fridge, 2 ring cooker with oven, kette and use of facilities.
All you need to bring is your bedding, towels, toiletries, food and drink.
The Red Pod can be booked directly with us below or through Pitchup.com, where reviews can also be seen.
Please note the dent in the roof… a gift from Storm Eunice when she blew a young fir tree down. A new porch will be fitted this winter to both repair the damage and create a little more shelter, much like the Green Pod.