With two en-suite bedrooms, Lane End Linney is great for families or friends to explore both the countryside and stunning coastline.
- 2 bedroom accommodation with separate kitchen, dining, lounge and utility areas. Both bedrooms with en suite facilities.
- Lounge with doors onto patio, 2 sofas and footstool, woodburner, coffee table, smart TV and DVD player
- Kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, pans and a variety of kitchen equipment
- Dining Room with table, 4 chairs, sideboard and sofa
- Utility room with sink, washing machine, iron, ironing board
- Bedroom 1 with super-king size bed, bedside tables, lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobes and TV and en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 2 with double bed, bedside tables, lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe and TV with en suite shower room
- Cot and high chair available
- Patio area with table, chairs, sun lounger and gas barbecue.
- Oil central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
- Welcome pack.
- 2-acre natural grounds with woodland (shared with owners and other properties on-site).
- Bike store.
- Private parking.
- No smoking.
Please note: The property has a natural water supply from a bore hole.
Bookings can be made directly with us using the Reservation Form below. Do let us know if you have any requests – we will do our best to accommodate them. It is also helpful if you tell us who is coming to stay, their ages (if under 18) and what time you hope to arrive.
Bookings can alternatively be through Cottages.com using the link here, where you will find also reviews left by our previous guests: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/lane-end-lane-end-linney-uk10656
Lane End Loft can be booked together with Lane End Linney, the glamping pods or campsite pitches. Please contact us if you would like to make a bulk booking as a special discount may be applicable.
The holiday cottages are available for Friday to Friday bookings for a minimum of 7 nights.
- CHECK IN: 3pm
- CHECK OUT: 10am
If you have alternative requirements, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Parking for 1 vehicle is included in main car park.
Extra parking by arrangement.
- Amenities: All En-suite, Cot Available, Crockery and cutlery, Decorated at Christmas, Dishwasher, Enclosed dog-walk area, Freezer, Fridge, Green Scheme, Ground Floor Facilities, Highchair, Kettle, kitchen, Parking - On Site, Pets – not allowed, Private deck with an outdoor table, chairs and barbecue, Recycling point, Rural Location, Shower Cubicle, Smart TV, DVD player, Toilet and wash basin, Washing Machine, Washing up and laundry facilities, wi-fi, Woodburning Stove
- Categories: Cottage