An ideal choice for couples looking for a great place to stay in beautiful North Devon surrounded by picturesque countryside.
- Open plan space with kitchen, dining, lounge, screened bedroom area and shower room.
- Lounge with corner sofa and footstool, electric woodburner-style fire, smart TV, DVD player
- Kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, washing machine, iron, ironing board, pans and a variety of kitchen equipment
- Bedroom area with king size bed, bedside tables, lamps, chest of drawers, clothes rail
- Daybed provides additional sleeping for 2
- Cot and high chair available
- Balcony area with table, chairs and gas barbecue
- Narrow access, please bring bags rather than suitcases – we will be happy to assist should you need help.
- Oil central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
- Welcome pack.
- 2-acre natural grounds with woodland (shared with owners and other properties on-site).
- Bike store.
- Private parking.
- No smoking.
Please note: The property has a natural water supply from a bore hole.
Bookings can be made directly with us using the Reservation Form below. Do let us know if you have any requests – we will do our best to accommodate them. It is also helpful if you tell us who is coming to stay, their ages (if under 18) and what time you hope to arrive.
Bookings can alternatively be through Cottages.com using the link here, where you will find also reviews left by our previous guests: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/UK10657
Lane End Loft can be booked together with Lane End Linney, the glamping pods or campsite pitches. Please contact us if you would like to make a bulk booking as a special discount may be applicable.
The holiday cottages are available for Friday to Friday bookings for a minimum of 7 nights.
- CHECK IN: 3pm
- CHECK OUT: 10am
If you have alternative requirements, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Parking for 1 vehicle is included in main car park.
Extra parking by arrangement.
- Amenities: Cot Available, Crockery and cutlery, Decorated at Christmas, Dishwasher, Enclosed dog-walk area, Freezer, Fridge, Green Scheme, Highchair, Kettle, kitchen, Parking - On Site, Pets – not allowed, Private deck with an outdoor table, chairs and barbecue, Recycling point, Rural Location, Shower Cubicle, Smart TV, DVD player, Toilet and wash basin, Washing Machine, Washing up and laundry facilities, wi-fi
- Categories: Cottage
Prices start at: £595 for 7 nights