We know these are uncertain times and for your peace of mind we have introduced a Coronavirus Guarantee for all our new and existing bookings for 2022. This guarantee means that if you live in the UK and the Coronavirus interrupts your plans to come and stay at Lane End in any of the following ways, you will be able to move your holiday to a future date or receive a full refund.
- Our holiday site is closed due to Coronavirus and we are therefore unable to accommodate you for your confirmed booking.
- Government travel restrictions including local lockdowns are in place on the dates of your booking which affect your home postcode.
- A member of your party, or a close family relative living in the same household, are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have to self-isolate. A copy of the NHS certificate needs to be supplied.
In the event of any of the above circumstances, you can contact us 72 hours before your arrival date and choose one of the following options:
- Transfer your dates up until the end of December of that year for camping/touring/Pods or Loft and Linney subject to availability.
- Cancel your stay and receive a full refund.
With the current global restrictions that are changing frequently, it is important that you DO NOT BOOK to stay with us if you live OUTSIDE THE UK until we can be sure it is safe to travel. Any bookings made without consultation with us are NOT covered by this guarantee, and our normal booking terms and conditions will apply.
You will be aware of social distancing rules of keeping 2 metres or 6 feet away from others not in your family, at all times. There will be signs around the site as a reminder to everyone, and we ask that you reinforce this rule with your children and supervise them at all times please.
We know from Public Health England that washing your hands frequently with hot water and soap is the best form of defence for Covid-19.
We have also placed hand sanitising stations around the site for everyone’s convenience.
COVID-19 SYMPTOMS AND WHAT TO DO
Most people will experience at least one of the 3 main symptoms if they have contracted Coronavirus:
• High Temperature
• New and Continuous Cough
• Loss or Change to your Sense of Smell or Taste
If you have any of the main symptoms:
• Get a test as soon as possible.
• You and everyone you live with should stay at home and not have visitors until you get your test result. Only leave your home to have a test.
• Anyone in your support bubble should also stay at home if you have been in close contact with them since your symptoms started or during the 48 hours before they started.
• Let us know that you are unable to travel, and we will discuss the options with you.
For more information see the NHS website
THERE ARE MANY SOURCES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE GOVERNMENT, INCLUDING
• All aspects of Covid-19
• NHS 111 Online
• Self-isolation Guidance (NHS)
OUR COVID-19 CLEANING REGIME
Of course, our standard of cleaning has always been high, but for your reassurance we have a Covid-19 Risk Assessment detailing our procedures across all holiday accommodation and communal areas we are able to have open.
ADDITIONAL RULES AND MEASURES IN PLACE
Our normal booking terms and conditions apply, however these are the additional measures in place to comply with Camping and Caravan Club and Government regulations. These measures have allowed our site to open this season.
We are required to ask all adults to check in using the NHS QR code displayed on site.
If any of your party show symptoms whilst on holiday, you must inform us and self-isolate to minimise any risk of transmission, then request a test. If you are confirmed to have Covid-19, you should return home. If a guest cannot return home because they are not well enough to travel, their circumstances should be discussed with an appropriate health care professional. Guests should follow government guidance on dealing with possible or confirmed Covid-19 infection.
Your children must be supervised at all times on the site, as we must ensure everyone is following the social distancing rules.
SHOWER AND TOILETS
Our shower and toilet facilities are open.
Our dishwashing rooms are open.
Our laundry machine will be available. Please follow any guidance in place at the time of your visit.
CHEMICAL AND GREY WASTE DISPOSAL
We recommend the use of a face mask and gloves in this area. Please maintain social distancing if waiting, use the hand sanitiser provided,
FAMILIES and GROUPS
Please follow the rules of the Government’s roadmap for mixing with others that are in force at the time of your visit to Lane End.
• Inside –
• Outside –
We assume that coming to Lane End, you have read and agree to all our rules for the safety of yourselves, other guests, the local community and our family.
We will continue to follow the advice and guidance from the Government, and reserve the right to put into place any additional measures we feel necessary for the benefit or our guests and our family possibly at short notice.